Cynthia is based in Taumarunui – the heart of the King Country and “The middle of everywhere”, as an MPI Food Control plan Verifier.
Cynthia has been auditing food safety systems since 2006 and has been developing, implementing and managing food safety, quality control and laboratory management systems for the food industry, primarily meat and domestic dairy since 1990. In addition to NZ Regulatory Inspection bodies, Cynthia has delivered audit services on behalf of Lloyds Register, Melbourne office, British Standards Institute Sydney Office and SGS NZ for audits in NZ, Australia and the Pacific Islands.
System development work has included
- developing Product safety programmes for domestic dairy – farm dairy processes, dairy product manufacture, dairy material transport and dairy material storage.
- Customised approvals for meat industry processing including beef boning and bobby calf slaughter
- Laboratory management systems to comply with MILAB and ISO 17025.
- ISO 17020 Inspection body audit management systems.
Cynthia has extensive audit experience in
- Food Control plans
- National Programmes
- Codex HACCP
- ISO 9001 (Quality Management Systems)
- ISO 22000 (Food Safety Management Systems)
- FSSC 22000-2 (Food)
- FSSC 22002-4 (Packaging)
- WSEP (Woolworths Supplier Excellence Programme)
- Spotless Standard
- Spotless Supplier Standard
- McDonalds Supplier Standard
- Hershey’s Supplier Standard
- Costco Standard
- Fertmark Programme.
Cynthia’s audit experience covers the following industries
- Food Service
- General Manufacture
- Retail Sale
- Transport and Storage
- High Risk Foods
- Cook Chill
- Primary and Secondary Produce
- Domestic Dairy
Cynthia has delivered training in
- HACCP for the Dairy Industry
- HACCP for the Meat Industry
- CIP and Cleaning for the Dairy Industry
- Pathogen Management in the Dairy Industry
- RMP Development.
Cynthia is a member of NZIFST and a member of the Institute of Mining, Minerals and Materials (IOM³) and the Packaging Society (England).