We have put together a list of useful links to external websites.
For guidance to MPI Regulatory Requirements can be found at the following links:
- MPI Food Safety Website - The Food Act 2014 came into force on 1 March 2016. Find out more and what it means for you.
- Where do I fit Calculator - Use this tool to find out what rules you need to follow under the Food Act 2014.
- MPI Transition Timetable - Existing food businesses will transition between 2016 and 2019 according to this timetable.
- Legislation - Food Act 2014 - NZ Legislation Website
- Food Regulations 2015 - NZ Legislation Website
- Food Standards Australia New Zealand - FSANZ website
- Australia New Zealand Food Standards Code - Code
- Codex Alimentarius - International Food Standards
- Food (Fees and Charges) Amendment Regulations 2015 - NZ Legislation Website
MPI Forms and Documents
- Codes of Practice and Templates
- MPI Resources - A list of publications, documents, guidance and other resources to help you understand and meet your obligations under the Food Act 2014.
- Forms - MPI forms and documents you may need when registering your Food Control Plan or National Programme
- Media Releases - Subscribe to MPI media releases and website updates
- Food Recalls & Warnings
- Allergen Management
- Hazard Database
- Listeria Management
- Microbiological Limits
- Shelf Life Testing Guidelines
- Nutrition Information Panel Calculator
- Food Labelling Calculator
- Foodborne Pathogen Guidance